Notice of Intent: Frijoles Mesa Excavation (P17AS00030)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent: Frijoles Mesa Excavation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 07, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 16, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $34,929.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: OSERS: OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children With Disabilities Who Have High-Intensity Needs CFDA Number 84.325K
Previous opportunity: Protecting and Improving Public Health Systems Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity and Security, Center for Global Health
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00030) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00060||R8 (CA/NV) State Wildlife Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies|
|F17AS00061||Western Monarch Population Viability Analysis|
|USGS FA 17 0038||Notice of Intent - Sediment Input to Coastal Environments of the Caribbean Islands over Annual-Millennial Time Scales Natural and Anthropogenic Records|
|NPSNOIWACA1700071||Old Growth Habitat Restoration & Wildlife Enhancement on the Ranger Cabin Trail|
|NPSNOICANY1700072||Protect & Enhance Native Riparian Vegetation on the Colorado River|
|L17AS00004||BLM Utah Colorado Plateau Native Plant Program Partnership for Seed Collection, Seed Use Research, Demonstration Gardens, Outreach/Communications/Web Support and Meetings|
|F17AS00069||Sacramento - San Joaquin Delta Channel Project|
|USDA NRCS EQIP CTA MO 17 01||Application for CTA and EQIP Grants Announcement for FY-2017 Program Funding|
|P17AS00036||Notice of Intent: FY2017 MPNHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|F17AS00074||FY17 Region 7 State Wildlife Grant Program - Open to State Fish and Game agency only|
|L17AS00005||BLM Idaho Statewide Integrated Monitoring in Bird Conservation Regions|
|P17AS00038||Conservation Legacy Restoration Crew|
|USGS 17 FA 0032||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00040||Notice of Intent: Leigh and String Lakes Visitor Use Study|
|P17AS00041||Notice of Intent: Colorado Plateau Dark Skies Cooperative Coordinator Internship|
|F17AS00063||Karner Blue Butterfly Assisted Migration in Western Wisconsin|
|G17AS00020||2017 National Geological and Geophysical Data Preservation Program|
|L17AS00006||BLM- Nevada Lincoln County Non-Motorized Multipurpose Trails SNPLMA Round 15|
|L17AS00007||BLM-WO, National Seed Strategy Assessment|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00030", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: