National Park Service- Ancestral Lands Conservation Corps (P17AS00239)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Park Service- Ancestral Lands Conservation Corps" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 09, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $78,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Special History Study of African-Americans at Andersonville National Historic Site
Previous opportunity: Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERCs) Program: RERC on Rehabilitation Strategies, Techniques, and Interventions
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00239) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00242||National Park Service- Ancestral Lands Conservation Corps, FY 2017 Internships|
|P17AS00281||Stabilization of Archeological Structures, Salinas Pueblo Missions National Monument FY 2017|
|P17AS00282||Coordination and Outreach for the Southern Arizona Resilient Landscape Collaborative|
|P17AS00279||Changing Tides: A Virtual Field Trip|
|P17AS00288||Engage Tribal Youth in Preservation of Ancient Masonry|
|P17AS00302||Yellowstone/Urban Youth Engagement Project|
|P17AS00335||Riparian Cleanup And Trail Projects At Tumacacori NHP|
|P17AS00320||Youth Crew to Rehabilitate the Godfrey Glen Accessible Trail|
|P17AS00315||Davis Gulch Trail Maintenance|
|P17AS00334||National Park Service- Historic Irrigation Ditch at Montezuma Well Preservation Project|
|P17AS00356||WILDERNESS FELLOWS PROGRAM 2017|
|P17AS00431||National Park Service- Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument|
|P17AS00357||Repair the Garfield Peak Trail|
|P17AS00421||Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Montezuma Castle and Tuzigoot National Monuments|
|P17AS00372||PLC Fencing and Trail Maintenance|
|P17AS00437||Bechler/Canyon Trail Network Restoration Project|
|P17AS00473||National Park Service-Yellowstone Midway Geyser Basin/Fair Falls Trail Project|
|P17AS00531||National Park Service - Yellowstone Shoshone Lake Trail Reroute Project|
|P17AS00591||Strengthening Coral Reef Conservation Outreach Across the Pacific|
|P17AS00593||Collaborative Inventory and Monitoring Ecological Data Management|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00239", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: