Apply for P17AS00298
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Special History Study of African-Americans at Andersonville National Historic Site" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 25, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by No Applications Will Be Accepted.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $92,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Historic Landscape Preservation Internships
Previous opportunity: National Park Service- Ancestral Lands Conservation Corps
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00298
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00298) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00305||Spindle City Corps Trades Skills Team 2017-2018|
|P17AS00316||CRDIP Intern at the Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation|
|P17AS00311||2017 Vermont Youth Conservation Corps Partnership Program at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical â¿¿ Repair /Rehab Historic Carriage Roads and Trails on Mount Tom|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU SEAC FSU||Upgrading Museum Storage for Archeological Collections at the Southeast Archeological Center: A Museum Internship Program|
|ED GRANTS 060717 001||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance Center on Positive Social, emotional, and Behavioral Outcomes for Young Children with, and at Risk for, Developmental Delays or Disabilities CFDA Number 84.326B|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2017 003||Support to American Corners in Iraq|
|P17AS00352||National History Day Student Special Prizes and Teacher Theme Books|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2017 005||English Access Micro-scholarship Program for Central and Southern Iraq|
|DOSGEO 17 GR 005 GEO 062217||Media Literacy Program|
|NPS DOIP17AC00930||Conservation Intern for Visitor Services Projects at Anchorage Interagency Visitor Center’s Division of Interpretation and Education.|
|H NOFO 17 100||Empowering Youth to Combat GBV|
|NPS 17 NERO 0044||Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site - Operations and Management|
|DS BAGHDAD PD 2017 005||English Access Micro-scholarship Program for Central and Southern Iraq|
|NAWCAD 17 1 0001||FY17/18 NAWCAD Lakehurst STEM Grants|
|NPS 17 NERO 0083||Johnstown Flood Museum|
|P17AS00455||Civil Right Interns in the Nationâ¿¿s Capital|
|P17AS00461||Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area Administrative History|
|DHS ST 17 104 CBD 0001||Genetic Engineering Machine Competition|
|USGS FA 17 9151||Analysis and Reporting of Existing Data on Low-Density Detection of Brown Treesnakes on Guam|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00298", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.