Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) (USDA NRCS GA CIG GEN0010107)
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 10, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Promoting Domestic and International Consensus on Fossil Energy Technologies
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 2019 Vicarious Trauma Response Initiative: National Scope Training & Technical Assistance
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS GA CIG GEN0010107) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00106||Stabilization of the FLR Stables at Pecos NHP|
|USGS 19 FA 0061||Notice of Intent|
|NPSNOIGLAC1900294||Rehabilitate Nyack Creek Trail Sections with SCA Youth Crew FY19|
|NPSNOICOLM1900291||PLC FY16-19 - Invasive Species Removal, Road Corridor Maintenance, and Trail Maintenance|
|NPS NOIP17AC00128 001||Monitoring the Relative Abundance of Bats at National Parks of the Upper Midwest - GLKN|
|BOR PN 19 N009||Proposed Project Revision & Improvement of the Blackfoot River Management|
|NPS NOIP19AC00134||Document Significant Fossil Localities within the Sharps Formation - BADL|
|P19AS00113||NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Corps Opportunity to learn/train with NPS trail staff while leading a Youth Conservation Corps to build/maintain trails and live and work as a team in a backcountry environment|
|P19AS00114||Southwest Exotic Plant Management Team Restoration Crews|
|P19AS00116||A Cultural Landscape Report of the Fort Bowie National Historic Site|
|P19AS00117||SWEPMT Native Plant Material Development|
|P19AS00119||Microbial Defense against WNS in Bat Microbiota|
|F19AS00192||DOI, USFWS, Midwest Region Science Applications Program|
|L19AS00013||BLM WY Willdife Resource Management Projects|
|L19AS00015||BLM OR/WA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00017||BLM ORWA 2019 Master Outdoor Recreation Management|
|P19AS00121||Exotic Plant Monitoring in Southern Plains Parks|
|L19AS00020||MT Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|L19AS00011||MT (BLM) Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|L19AS00019||BLM NV State-Wide Recreation Projects|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS GA CIG GEN0010107", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: