Promoting Domestic and International Consensus on Fossil Energy Technologies (DE FOA 0002102)
- The Department of Energy, Headquarters in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Promoting Domestic and International Consensus on Fossil Energy Technologies" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 17, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $9,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 3
Previous opportunity: Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002102) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002005||ADVANCED SUBSEA SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGIES TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY AND CAPABILITIES FOR ENHANCED OIL RECOVERY (EOR) IN OFFSHORE WELLS|
|DE FOA 0002118||Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-0002118: Research and Development Opportunities for Building Energy Modeling|
|DE FOA 0002117||Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-0002117: Research and Development Opportunities for Innovations in Sensors and Controls for Building Energy Management|
|DE FOA 0002099||Advanced Building Construction with Energy Efficient Technologies & Practices (ABC)|
|DE FOA 0002029||FY19 BIOENERGY TECHNOLOGIES OFFICE MULTI-TOPIC FUNDING OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT|
|DE FOA 0001980||FY19 Advanced Manufacturing Office Multi-Topic FOA|
|BOR LC 19 N013||Notice of Intent to Award to Northern Arizona University|
|DE FOA 0002004||Low Cost, Efficient Treatment Technologies For Produced Water|
|DE FOA 0002017||Management of Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowship (SSGF) and Laboratory Residency Graduate Fellowship (LRGF) Programs|
|EIC 2019||Energizing Insular Communities Program 2019|
|DE FOA 0002123||Request for Information (RFI): Marine Sciences Laboratory|
|DE FOA 0002092||Electric Grid of Things|
|DE FOA 0002124||Opp Not for Parties Interested in Partnering with NETL|
|SFOP0006027||Asia EDGE (Enhancing Development and Growth through Energy) US.-Indo-Pacific Engagements for Energy Sector Development|
|SFOP0006024||Asia EDGE (Enhancing Development and Growth through Energy): Indo-Pacific Energy Market Investment and Modernization|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002102", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: