OVC FY 2019 Vicarious Trauma Response Initiative: National Scope Training & Technical Assistance (OVC 2019 15532)
- The Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime in the income security and social services, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVC FY 2019 Vicarious Trauma Response Initiative: National Scope Training & Technical Assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.582.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 04, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)
Previous opportunity: Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health Globally
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVC 2019 15532) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVC 2019 15647||OVC FY 2019 Advancing the Use of Technology to Assist Victims of Crime|
|OVC 2019 15654||OVC FY 2019 Enhancing Language and Other Access to Services|
|OVC 2019 15655||OVC FY 2019 Field-Generated Innovations in Assistance to Victims of Human Trafficking|
|OVC 2019 15643||OVC FY 2019 Transforming Family Justice Center Services: Creating New Pathways of Hope and Healing for Polyvictims|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVC 2019 15532", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: