Support to Interpretation and Education (P18AC00654)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Support to Interpretation and Education" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 06, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 16, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Head Start Grantee -- The City of Fort Morgan, and the Town of Log Lane Village, Colorado
Previous opportunity: Identify bat species presence, distribution, maternity colony abundance and white-nose syndrome occurrence in Rocky Mountain National Park
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AC00654) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00655||Monocacy National Battlefieldâ¿¿ Lâ¿¿Hermitage Oral Histories|
|P18AS00656||Monocacy National Battlefieldâ¿¿ Ethnographic Overview|
|18PR09||Networking and Professional Development of State and Large Urban System Healthcare Administrators|
|P18AS00666||Complete a Preliminary Evaluation of Structural Elements and Ancient|
|USGS 18 FAC 0355||Notice of Intent|
|NPS 18 NERO 0208||Stewardship Education in the Upper Valley, Connecting Schools to|
|USGS FA 18 361||Notice of Intent: Sustaining USArray Capabilities in Alaska|
|INL18CA0061 WHPHAITI TRAVLOG 09132018||Haiti Travel and Logistics Program for Training Support|
|SFOP0005258||Secure and Sustainable Human Rights Documentation Solutions|
|DHS 18 GPD 044 00 99||FY 2018 Assistance to Firefighters Grants|
|19CS01||Thinking for a Change Facilitator Program|
|USGS 18 FAC 0377||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 18 FAC 0378||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 18 FA 0364||Soil Arthropod Functional Traits and Food Webs in Experimental Forest Plots|
|TATFY19||TAT Grant Program|
|SFOP0005439||2019 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand|
|USGS 19 FAC 0001||Notice of Intent (Science and Planning for Priority Species and Habitats in the N Central Region|
|USGS 19 FAC 0002||Notice of Intent - Quantifying and Characterizing Habitat Changes in Alaska|
|72062018RFA00005||Community Initiatives to Promote Peace|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AC00654", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: