Apply for DE FOA 0002522
- The Department of Energy, Idaho Field Office in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Staff Support to Tribal Radioactive Materials Transportation Committee for Engagement with U.S. Department of Energy on Radioactive Materials Transportation Planning" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.121.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 15, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year 2022 Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Preventing Trafficking of Girls Training and Technical Assistance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002522
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002522) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SMY 300 FY21 USEMY ENVIRONMENTAL||U.S. Embassy Malaysia Multi-location Environmental Exhibit|
|EPA R3 CBP 21 07||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2021 Request for Applications for Agriculture and Nonpoint Sources Program Support for the Chesapeake Bay Program Partnership|
|EPA OW OWOW 21 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Building Partner Capacity and Promoting Resiliency and Equity under Clean Water Act Wetlands, Nonpoint Source, Monitoring, Assessment and Listing Programs|
|W911KB 21 1 0007||Fort Hunter Liggett Range adn Training Land Assessment|
|ESF HOCHIMINH FY2020 0102||Battery Energy Storage System Pilot (BESSP)|
|72061521RFA000016||Sustainable Management of Tsavo and Amboseli Landscapes|
|EPA G2021 ORD D1||COLLECTION OF CONCORDANT MULTIMEDIA MEASUREMENTS TO EVALUATE PFAS HUMAN EXPOSURE PATHWAYS|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 21 02||SUPPORTING ANAEROBIC DIGESTION IN COMMUNITIES|
|C NOFO 21 105||Tech Camp: Navigating Coastal India’s Water Woes|
|72052021RFA00010||CALL FOR LOCALLY LED DEVELOPMENT CONCEPTS ON BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION IN GUATEMALA|
|EPA OA OCHP 21 01||CHILDREN’S HEALTHY LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS IN LOW-INCOME AND/OR MINORITY COMMUNITIES|
|W911KB 21 1 0008||USAG HAWAII ENV IT SUPPORT|
|EPA G2021 ORD E1||NATIONAL PRIORITIES: WATER INNOVATION, SCIENCE, ENGAGEMENT TO ADVANCE WATER REUSE|
|W911KB 21 1 0009||JBER Beluga Training Noise Impacts|
|W911KB 21 1 0010||MGT, Habitat, Forest Resources, Urban Forestry, Moose Browse and White Spruce/Birch Management JBER|
|W911KB 21 1 0011||PACAF Natural and Cultural Resources Support for Alaska and Pacific|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 21 03||FY22 BROWNFIELDS JOB TRAINING GRANTS|
|EPA R3 LCRD 21 09||Region 3 Sustainable Materials Management Fiscal Year 2021 Request for Applications for Organics Waste Management Programs with Tribes|
|EPA R3 CBP 21 10||CHESAPEAKE BAY PROGRAM OFFICE FISCAL YEAR 2021 REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS FOR WEB SUPPORT ACTIVITIES|
|W911KB 21 1 0013||USAG Hawaii Recycling Program Field Support|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002522", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.