Apply for ED GRANTS 022621 002
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS-OSEP: National Technical Assistance Center for Postsecondary Education and Training for Individuals who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing Assistance Listing Number 84.326D" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.326.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 26, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 27, 2021 Applications Available February 26, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications April 27, 2021. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review June 28, 2021. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Louise Tripoli, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 5124, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-5076. Telephone (202) 245-7554. Email Louise.Tripoli@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Opportunity title from S2S
Previous opportunity: Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control through Efficient Case Finding and Quality Care and Treatment Services in Malawi under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 022621 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 022621 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JJ318NF5227 2021||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Graduate Fellowship|
|SRB10021FO001||PAS Belgrade_English Language Small Grants (FY2021)|
|ED GRANTS 030321 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Child Care Access Means Parents in School Program Assistance Listing Number 84.335A|
|PASNOUAKCHOTT FY2021 001||U.S. Embassy Nouakchott, PAS APS FY21|
|ED GRANTS 030421 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Discretionary Grants Program: Professional Development Grants Program Assistance Listing Number 84.299B|
|72044021RFA00003||USAID Partnership for Higher Education Reform|
|C NOFO 21 100||Indo-Pacific Academic Competition|
|72049721APS00002||Higher Education Partnership Initiative (HEPI)|
|ED GRANTS 030821 001||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: National Center for Students with Disabilities Who Require Intensive Intervention Assistance Listing CFDA Number 84.326Q|
|72038821RFA00007||USAID’s Shobai Miley Shikhi (Everyone Learns Together) Activity|
|NNH21ZHA006C||MUREP Space Technology Artemis Research (M-STAR) Implementation Funding|
|72061221RFA00003||Strengthening Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics & Expanding Degree Opportunities (SSTEMEDO)|
|ED GRANTS 031621 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Training and Technical Assistance Center (AIVRTTAC) Assistance Listing Number 84.250Z|
|4112 FY21 01||Funding for English language, STEAM, Entrepreneurship, and Digital Media Literacy Countering/Disinformation Program|
|C NOFO 21 101||INDO-PACIFIC SCHOLAR CONNECT|
|C NOFO 21 103||U.S. Consulate General Chennai Public Affairs Section (PAS) Annual Program Statement|
|C NOFO 21 104||Space Technology: The Next Business Frontier|
|SFOP0007862||2021 Title VIII (Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia)|
|SFOP0007881||2021 Title VIII (Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia)|
|M NOFO 21 103||Virtual U.S. University and Alumni Fair|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 022621 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.