Apply for ED GRANTS 033020 002
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education Early Intervention and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, CFDA Number 84.325K: Focus Area B" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.325.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 30, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2020 Applications Available March 30, 2020. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications May 29, 2020. Pre-Application Webinar Information No later than April 6, 2020, the Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) will post a pre-recorded informational webinar designed to provide technical assistance to interested applicants. The webinar may be found at www2.ed.gov/#8203fund/#8203grant/#8203apply/#8203osep/#8203new-osep-grants.html..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Promoting Internationalization of Indian Universities Through U.S. collaborations
Previous opportunity: Nevada Rangeland Resource Management
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 033020 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 033020 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 033020 003||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Long-Term Training program--Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling CFDA Number 84.129B|
|P20AS00049||Fossil, Fishing Y Familia|
|NNH20ZHA002N MSTAR||EONS 2020: Appendix I MUREP Space Technology Artemis Research Cooperative Agreement|
|NNH20ZHA002N NMI||EONS 2020: Appendix J NASA MUREP INCLUDES PLANNING GRANT|
|7200AA20APS00008||YouthPower 2: Youth Excel Addendum|
|ND NOFO 20 104||Think Tank Engagement on Indo-Pacific Issues|
|ND NOFO 20 105||Cultural Explosion at ACND|
|ND NOFO 20 106||Access 2020: Training for Access Administrators from India and Afghanistan|
|ND NOFO 20 107||Blended English Teacher Certification Program with State Governments|
|W15QKN 20 R 0ANX||Department of Defense (DoD) – Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Educational Outreach Programs|
|ND NOFO 20 108||Rock/Metal Diplomacy in India|
|ND NOFO 20 109||Promoting Internationalization of Indian Universities Through U.S. collaborations|
|693JJ920R000016||Support for Alcohol Law Enforcement to Prevent Impaired Driving|
|693JJ920R000008||Prosecutor Support for Impaired Driving|
|ED GRANTS 042120 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Office of Special Programs (OSEP): Training and Information for Parents of Children with Disabilities: Parent Training and Information Centers CFDA Number 84.328M|
|ED GRANTS 042120 002||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA):Parent Information and Training Program CFDA Number 84.235F|
|ED GRANTS 042120 003||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Parent Information and Training Program: Technical Assistance for Parent Training and Information Centers CFDA Number 84.235G|
|7200AA20APS00015||Juntos Aprendemos: Delivering Quality Education in Migrant Receptor Communities in Colombia, New Partnerships Initiative (NPI)|
|ED GRANTS 042720 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE):Expanding Access to Well-Rounded Courses Demonstration Grants CFDA 84.424D|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 033020 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.