Apply for OJJDP 2020 16831
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 20 Second Chance Act Addressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents and Their Minor Children" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.831.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 10, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 10, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Eugene Area Youth Service or Conservation Corps Students
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent : FY20 Bioenergy Technologies Office Multi-Topic Funding Opportunity Announcement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OJJDP 2020 16831
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OJJDP 2020 16831) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OJJDP 2020 16832||OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning Demonstration Program|
|OJJDP 2020 16833||OJJDP FY 20 VOCA TTA for Child Abuse Professionals|
|INL20CA0014 EACRIMEPREV BOSNIA 01212020||Legal Socialization and Juvenile Crime Prevention in Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|OJJDP 2020 17351||OJJDP FY 20 Missing and Exploited Children Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|OJJDP 2020 16991||OJJDP FY 20 National Gang Center|
|INL20CA0009 WHPCOLOMBIA DRUGCOURTS 01212||Colombian Juvenile Drug Court Expansion|
|OJJDP 2020 17712||OJJDP FY 20 Alaska Children's Advocacy Center Expansion Initiative for Child Abuse Victims|
|OJJDP 2020 17090||OJJDP FY 20 Family Drug Court Program|
|OJJDP 2020 16830||OJJDP FY 20 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Forces: Forensic Capacity Hiring Program for Wounded Veterans|
|OJJDP 2020 17390||OJJDP FY 20 National AMBER Alert Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|COPS PASS 2020||COPS-PREPARING-FOR-ACTIVE-SHOOTER-SITUATIONS-2020|
|MENTAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS ACT 2020||Mental-Health-and-Wellness-Act-2020|
|COPS COMMUNITY POLICING DEVELOPMENT 2020||COPS-COMMUNITY-POLICING-DEVELOPMENT-2020|
|COPS TRGP TA 2020||COPS-TRIBAL-RESOURCES-GRANT-PROGRAM-TECHNICAL-ASSISTANCE-2020|
|OJJDP 2020 17051||OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program|
|OJJDP 2020 16834||OJJDP FY 20 Alaska Native Youth Training and Technical Assistance Project|
|COPS LEMHWA 2020||COPS-LAW-ENFORCEMENT-MENTAL-HEALTH-AND-WELLNESS-ACT-2020|
|OJJDP 2020 16970||OJJDP FY 20 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Program Support|
|OJJDP 2020 17353||OJJDP FY 20 Enhancing Juvenile Indigent Defense|
|OJJDP 2020 17714||OJJDP FY 20 Training and Technical Assistance To Expand Children's Advocacy Centers Serving American Indian/Alaska Native Communities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OJJDP 2020 16831", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.