Apply for ED GRANTS 060618 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Undergraduate International Studies and Foreign Language (UISFL) Program CFDA Number 84.016A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.016.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 06, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 26, 2018 Applications Available June 6, 2018. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications July 26, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 24 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Engage Native American Youth in Historic Prservation at Joshua Tree National Park
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year 2018 Intercity Passenger Rail (IPR) - Amtrak
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 060618 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 060618 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SAU90018CA0001||Young Transatlantic Leader Exchange: Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|P18AS00289||PCLP Outreach Media Internship|
|ED GRANTS 060718 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (GEAR UP) State Grants CFDA Number 84.334S|
|ED GRANTS 060718 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (GEAR UP) Partnership Grants CFDA Number 84.334A|
|P18AS00295||Interpretation and Resource Intern at Jimmy Carter Historic Site|
|P18AS00298||Denali-Susitna Exploration Camp|
|NOI NPS P18AC00672||Youth Ambassador and Civic Leadership Internships|
|NOI NPS P18AC00674||Abraham Lincoln Birthplace Interpretation SCA Interns|
|NOI NPS P18AP00103||Spirit of the Blues: Celebrating Roots of Delta Music Performances|
|P18AS00311||Engage Native Youth through Culturally Responsive Curricula|
|P18AS00315||NCPE interns at Fort Sumter National Monument|
|P18AS00316||Quk' Taz'un Outdoor Culture Camp at Lake Clark National Park & Preserve|
|ED GRANTS 061318 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII) Full-Service Community Schools (FSCS) Program CFDA Number 84.215J|
|ED GRANTS 061318 004||OSERS-OSEP: Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Leadership Personnel CFDA Number 84.325D|
|ED GRANTS 061318 003||OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs CFDA Number 84.325K Focus Area B|
|ED GRANTS 061318 002||OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs CFDA Number 84.325K Focus Area A|
|P18AS00321||SHPO Tax Incentives Reviewer Advanced Training|
|ED GRANTS 061418 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Discretionary Grants Programs: Professional Development Grants Program CFDA Number 84.299B|
|P18AS00337||Tuskegee Airman Skyway Club Maintenance Restoration|
|SFOP0005213||2018 (Title VIII) - Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 060618 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.