Apply for FR 6100 N 33
- The Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Department's Fiscal Year 2017 Supplemental Comprehensive Housing Counseling Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.169.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 31, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 17, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: “Strengthening Local Ownership for the Sustainable Provision of Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services by Amhara Regional Health Bureau of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)”
Previous opportunity: Poison Center Network Service Area Competition
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6100 N 33
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6100 N 33) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6100 N 12||Lead-Based Paint Hazard Control (LBPHC) Grant Program|
|FR 6100 N 13||Lead Hazard Reduction Demonstration (LHRD) Grant Program|
|FR 6000 N 29||Research and Evaluation, Demonstration, and Data Analysis and Utilization|
|FR 6100 N 15||Lead and Healthy Homes Technical Studies Grant Program Pre and Full Application|
|FR 6100 N 38||Choice Neighborhoods Planning Grants Program|
|FR 6100 N 25||Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Continuum of Care Program Competition|
|FR 6100 N 21B||Fair Housing Initiatives Program - Fair Housing Organizations Initiative|
|FR 6100 N 21C||Fair Housing Initiatives Program - Private Enforcement Initiative|
|FR 6100 N 21 A||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative|
|FR 6100 N 06||HUD Community Compass Technical Assistance and Capacity Building Program|
|FR 6100 N 04||Family Self-Sufficiency Program|
|FR 6100 N 05||Resident Opportunity & Self-Sufficiency Program|
|FR 6100 N 34||Choice Neighborhoods Implementation Grant Program|
|FR 6100 N 14||Jobs Plus Initiative|
|FR 6100 N 19||Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP)|
|2018 TIP NOFA||2018 VA GPD Transition In Place NOFA|
|2018 PDO NOFA||2018 VA GPD Per Diem Only NOFA|
|FR 6100 N 42||Lead-Based Paint Capital Fund Program (LBPCF)|
|FR 6200 N 38||Choice Neighborhoods Planning Grants Program|
|FR 6100 N 43||2017 Mainstream Voucher Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6100 N 33", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.