Apply for USDA NRCS 10902 6322XXXX 21 0002
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Minnesota Fiscal Year (FY) 21 Contribution Agreement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 28, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 26, 2021 Applications must be received by 1159pm Eastern Time on February 26, 2021..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Research and Evaluation on Domestic Terrorism Prevention, Fiscal Year 2021
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 2021 Second Chance Act Addressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents and Their Minor Children
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS 10902 6322XXXX 21 0002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS 10902 6322XXXX 21 0002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS KS CCGA 21 NOFO0001040||Conservation Collaboration Grants or Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding - KANSAS|
|USDA NRCS MT MULTI 21 NOFO0001063||Watershed Planning Capacity in Montana|
|USDA NRCS NE CCA 21 NOFO0001076||Conservation Collaboration Cooperative Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – NEBRASKA|
|USDA NRCS IA IPC 21 NOFO0001069||Iowa Partners for Conservation (IPC) Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding|
|USDA NRCS NHQ RCPPAFA 21 NOFO0001096||RCPP Alternative Funding Arrangement for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021.|
|USDA NRCS IA ACEP 21 NOFO0001100||ACEP-WRE implementation of restoration activities|
|USDA NRCS TX 22 NOFO0001149||Texas Partners for Conservation|
|USDA NRCS OR ACEP 22 NOFO0001183||Ecological Broadcast Burning “Restoring Wetland Easements”|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS 10902 6322XXXX 21 0002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.