FY 2019 Graduate Research Fellowship Program for Criminal Justice Statistics (BJS 2019 16229)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2019 Graduate Research Fellowship Program for Criminal Justice Statistics" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.734.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 21, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $120,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Procurement Technical Assistance - Midwest BIA Region
Previous opportunity: Conservation Interns at Raystown Lake
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJS 2019 16229) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00071||Report on the Economic Impact of the Federal Rehabilitation Tax Credit|
|BJS 2019 16089||Survey of Campus Law Enforcement Agencies (SCLEA)|
|BJS 2019 15745||FY 2019 Statistical Support Program|
|BJS 2019 15744||Survey of Public Defenders (SPD)|
|SFOP0005699||Countering Region Four Propaganda and Disinformation|
|BJS 2019 15725||FY 2019 National Criminal History Improvement Technical Assistance Program (NCHIP TA)|
|CB60019PAS004||YSEALI Regional Workshop on Citizen Journalism and Free Flow of Information|
|BJS 2019 15724||FY 2019 National Criminal History Improvement Program (NCHIP)|
|BJS 2019 15723||FY 2019 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJS 2019 16229", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: