Apply for G20AS00141
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 18, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 11, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,466.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G20AS00141
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G20AS00141) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20 601||Biology Integration Institutes|
|ONDCP2||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Competitive Cooperative Agreement Solicitation Combating Opioid Overdose through Community-Level Intervention|
|20 603||NSF Dynamic Language Infrastructure - NEH Documenting Endangered Languages|
|DE FOA 0002359||FY 2021 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 1|
|20 607||Advancing Informal STEM Learning|
|NNH20ZDA012N A FLUIDS||Research Opportunities in Physical Sciences Appendix A: Soliciting Proposals for Fluid Physics Experiments on the International Space Station in Flow Boiling to Support Cryogenic Propellant Tank Transfer Research|
|20 608||Research Training Groups in the Mathematical Sciences|
|20 609||Collaborative Research in Computational Neuroscience|
|20 610||CISE Community Research Infrastructure|
|N00174200001||Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY20|
|DE FOA 0002387||Energy and Carbon Optimized Synthesis for the Bioeconomy (ECOSynBio)|
|DE FOA 0002388||ECOSynBIO SBIR/STTR|
|FR 6400 N 55||HBCU Cooperative Research in Housing Technologies|
|20 611||Sustainable Regional Systems Research Networks|
|PD 20 1265||Geometric Analysis|
|NNH20ZDA014N||Use of the Nasa Physical Sciences Informatics System Appendix|
|DE FOA 0002419||Request for Information (RFI): Reducing Environmental Methane Everyday of the Year (REMEDY)|
|W81XWH 20 RTRP CNA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Clinical Network Award|
|G20AS00083||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G20AS00105||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests (CESU)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G20AS00141", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.