Apply for CDC RFA CK22 2202
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCEZID in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Continuing Enhanced National Surveillance for Prion Diseases in the United States" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.084.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 28, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 29, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 pm ET on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: CRANFOA-22-0001
Previous opportunity: OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Justice for Families Program Solicitation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA CK22 2202
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA CK22 2202) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 22 139||Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education (THCGME) Program|
|CDC RFA SH22 2201||State Vital Statistics Improvement Program|
|TI 22 003||Services Grant Program for Residential Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women|
|HRSA 22 074||Infant-Toddler Court Program – National Resource Center|
|HRSA 22 073||Infant-Toddler Court Program – State Awards|
|TI 22 002||Targeted Capacity Expansion|
|TI 22 008||First Responders-Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act Grants|
|HRSA 22 091||Early Childhood Developmental Health Systems: Evidence to Impact|
|CDC RFA CE22 2205||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program- NEW|
|CDC RFA CE20 2004CC22||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program- Competing Continuation|
|72065622RFA00005||USAID’s Facilitating Impact that Lasts for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (FILOVC) Local Activity in Mozambique|
|RFA TS 22 001||Identify and Evaluate Potential Risk Factors for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)|
|SM 22 003||Garrett Lee Smith State/Tribal Youth Suicide Prevention and Early Intervention Grant Program|
|SM 22 008||Community Programs for Outreach and Intervention with Youth and Young Adults at Clinical High Risk for Psychosis|
|SM 22 007||Grants for Expansion and Sustainability of the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances|
|CDC RFA PS22 2204||Enhancing National STD/HIV Prevention Efforts by Promoting Holistic, Comprehensive and Evidence-Informed, Health and Wellness Approaches through Strategic Partnerships|
|CDC RFA PS22 2211||Enhanced surveillance of persons with early and late HIV diagnosis to understand system and individual factors associated with new infection and delayed testing|
|SM 22 005||Minority AIDS Initiative|
|SP 22 003||Strategic Prevention Framework for Prescription Drugs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA CK22 2202", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.