Apply for L19AS00101
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM AK Wildlife Resources Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.247.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 10, 2019 Open from July 10, 2019 - September 10, 2019 500 PM AKST Round One - Applications Due August 10, 2019, 500 PM AKST Round Two - Applications Due September 10, 2019, 500 PM AKST.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $110,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Maryland Funding Opportunity Announcement
Previous opportunity: FY19 Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) for the Office of Naval Research (ONR) Navy ROTC Cybersecurity Training Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L19AS00101
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L19AS00101) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00776||Promote and develop the Oregon, California, Mormon Pioneer, and Pony Express NHT's|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00777||Expand hikidng routes and interpretation along the Oregon and California Trails in Ash Hollow State Historical Park|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00799||Promote and develop El Camino Real de Tierra Adentro NHT|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00800||Bernalillo County and City of Albuquerque National Historic Trail Development Concept Plan|
|P19AS00369||Develop groundwater data portal for parks in the American Southwest|
|P19AS00370||Vegetation Monitoring Intern for Chihuahuan Desert Parks|
|USGS 19 FA 00266||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00255||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00256||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00258||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00260||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00263||EARTH MRI|
|P19AS00376||Visitor Use Experience Interactive Web Maps Development|
|USGS 19 FA 00257||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00259||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00261||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00262||EARTH MRI|
|F19AS00296||San Francisco Bay Joint Venture|
|USGS 19 FA 00267||EARTH MRI|
|L19AS00098||BLM (Montana/Dakotas) Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L19AS00101", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.