Apply for 21 PHL NOFO ALUMNI
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to the Philippines in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2021 US-PH Alumni Small Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 10, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 31, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control through Efficient Case Finding and Quality Care and Treatment Services in Malawi under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: Research and Evaluation on Domestic Terrorism Prevention, Fiscal Year 2021
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21 PHL NOFO ALUMNI
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (21 PHL NOFO ALUMNI) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007611||FY 2021 Future Leaders Exchange (FLEX) Program Organizational Components|
|SFOP0007595||DRL Balkans Media and Civil Society|
|PAS MAP FY21 02||U.S. Embassy Mozambique PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0007593||ISN/ECC FY2021 Regional RSOI|
|SFOP0007587||DRL FY20 Freedom of Expression for Women Environmental Defenders in the Indo-Pacific Region|
|DOS ANGOLA TAFT FY21 01||Julia Taft Refugee Fund - Angola|
|PAS SIV 100 FY21 APS||U.S. Embassy Abidjan PAS Annual Program Statement|
|DOS GHANA ECON 2021 01||U.S. Embassy Accra Special Self-Help Program|
|SFOP0007632||2021 Chad, Cameroon, and southeast Nigeria|
|SFOP0007585||Supporting Transparency and Accountability in Sudan|
|SFOP0007634||2021 Burkina Faso, Mauritania, Niger, Senegal - Full Proposals|
|SFOP0007581||Reducing Corruption in Angola|
|21CS01||Comprehensive Framework for Paroling Authorities in an Era of Evidence-Based Practices 2nd Edition|
|SFOP0007603||Promoting Investigative Journalism and Anti-Corruption Efforts in Pacific Island Countries|
|DEMCOM FY21 01||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program Competition|
|PAS SGP FY2021||U.S. Embassy Lome, PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0007647||FY 2021 Request for Concept Notes for Humanitarian Research|
|SFOP0007653||FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Innovation in Child Protection: Intersectoral Approaches for Child Well-being|
|SFOP0007656||Request for Statements for Interest: Global Support for Women's Economic Empowerment - Access and Reform Implementation by Civil Society|
|SFOP0007589||DRL FY2020: Global Participation and Protection of Women Civil Society Activists, Journalists, and Peacebuilders|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21 PHL NOFO ALUMNI", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.